Guided by our core values to collaborate and work together to accomplish our goals and to support a culture of diversity, GTUC has established national and international partnerships and collaborations which propels us to create superior learning experiences to our graduate students.
Out of GTUC’s several international partners, the Graduate School is delivering quality international awards with partners including
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Ghana
- Coventry University – UK
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences – Germany
- Staffordshire University – UK
- Wildau Institute of Technology – Germany
- Aalborg University – Denmark
Students have the opportunity to graduate at GTUC or at the institutions of any of our partners abroad. We also have industry partnerships to support internships and course specific industry lectures.