M.S.RAMAIAH PhD Programme
M.S.RAMAIAH ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENT / COURSE STRUCTURE
A candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. Programme should have obtained at least a Merit in a Master’s Degree in the subject area of research he/she intends to pursue. In addition, the candidate will also be required to secure the minimum, stipulated score in a written test and/or interview that may be specified by the Research and Innovation Council (RIC) of the University.
Applicants possessing a Master’s degree in a field of study not directly related to the programme may be required to take additional preparatory courses.
The STRUCTURE of the programme is as follows:
- Modules of coursework, Students will complete two (2) modules “Research Methodology” and “Technical Communication” module at MSRUAS, Bangalore or GTUC, Tesano Campus. Where coursework is done at GTUC, student will need to arrange and pay a two to four week visit to Bangalore, India during the period of his/her study.
- Writing Research Proposal,
- Comprehensive examinations, and a Dissertation.
|Aalborg University||3 Years|
|CASS, Europe||3 Years|
|M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, India||4 Years|
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms for admission could be obtained at the:
- GTUC Information Centre, Tesano – Accra,
- the Kumasi Campus at Owhin Amafrom,
- Koforidua Campus at Charley Junction,
- HO Learning Centre @Vodafone Regional Head Office,
- Takoradi Learning Centre at the Vodafone Regional Head Office
- or on our website gtuc.edu.gh.
Applicants should please note that application submitted will not be processed until the cost of application form of One hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis Only (GH¢150.00) is settled with banker’s draft from any bank.(fee includes Application Form and Verification processes)
Completed application forms with certified copies of certificates/result slips and all other attachments requested should be submitted to the PhD Programmes Coordinator‘s Office GTUC Tesano – Accra or to any of our learning centres or campuses.