About the programme
It is a one (1) year collaborative programme between Ghana Technology University College and Coventry University in UK. The MBA Finance programme is designed to develop in students, the essential management skills required for finance and related services to meet the demands and participate in the increasingly growing international business environment.
- Corporate Finance
- Institutional Investments
- Financial Risk Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Organizational Behaviour & HRM
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- MBA Dissertation
Why should I choose this Course?
- Students develop ability to interpret and use financial information within the strategic framework of a business
- It provides students with the practical tools for assessing financial performance and economic condition of a business.
- Enables students to understand the characteristics and organization of the international financial markets and to identify their potential uses in business situations
- Students gain deeper understanding in institutional investments and their relative merits from the perspective of retail investors.
One (1) year full time or 2-3 years (part- time). Weekend and evening options are available.
Degree – A Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in business, economics or related area. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years work experience.
Diploma– Higher National Diploma (HND) or 2-year Diploma from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post graduation work experience.
Professionals-Chartered member from a professional qualifying bodies; preferably ACCA, CIMA, ICAG, CILT, ICBA or CIPS. Applicants must have at least two (2) years post qualification work experience.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496
Visit binary options brokers UK to learn more about binary options trading and brokers