MBA International Trade
What is the programme about?
It is a one (1) year collaborative programme Anhalt University in Germany. The course is a multi-disciplinary programme designed to provide students with sufficient understanding of theories, procedures, and practices in international trade.
It explores economic theories and trade finance at the international level. It is designed for individuals and institutions interested in bilateral and international trade, economists, consultancy, and financial industry players, logistics industries , career diplomats and students who wish to start their own business.
The International Accounting and Financial Analysis modules present an opportunity for students to travel to London, UK to experience the world of corporate accounting with highly rated global business companies including PricewaterhouseCoopers. The workshop exposes students to discussions pertaining to the finance and accounting procedures of major international accounting and auditing firms.
Programme duration and description
Students use one year to complete modules on the programme via face to face delivery. Assessment forms include individual assignment, group work and time constrained exams.
One year and two year options have the same modules as follows:
- International Economic Theory and Policy
- Economic Statistics and Empirical Methods
- International Accounting and Financial Analysis
- International Business Law
- International Marketing Management
- International Strategic Management
- International Management
- Management Game
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Corporate Project Management I
- Corporate Project Management II
- International Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
The International Accounting and Financial Analysis module presents an opportunity for students to travel to UK to experience the world of corporate accounting with highly rated global companies e.g. PricewaterhouseCoopers, BDO Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). The credit transferring workshop exposes students to discussions pertaining to finance and accounting procedures of major international accounting institutions and corporations.
The workshop is optional.
Why should I choose this programme?
- The programme is prominent for generating a breed of graduates who are able to lead the search for sustainable business solutions.
- It also generates future managers, consultants and entrepreneurs to face today’s global business and management issues.
- More so, the programme seeks to create effective professional in management position with the indesipensable skill to progress to genuine leadership roles.
- Gives students the ability to recognize and plan for strategies to deal effectively with unanticipated developments in global trade.
- It equips students with international management skills that are essential for a successful career in a global corporate environment.
After a successful completion of the programme, a graduate should be able to perform in career fields such as:
- Import/Export financing expert
- Import and export in the production sector
- International logistics
- International Business Development Consultant
- International Trade Financing consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Development and Strategist
The Programme is of particular interest to people working in, or planning to work in finance, insurance, banking, consultancy, import and export sector, manufacturing, logistics and the service industries. Increasingly, some use our MBA International Trade Programme to help them establish their own business.
Applicants must have a minimum qualification of a good bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd class division.
English proficiency is required from French speaking international applicants, for whom English is not an official language. Applicants have an option to enroll at GTUC’s language center to obtain proficiency in English.
The tuition fee for the programme is:
4000 Pounds for Ghanaians and 6000 Pounds for international students
International student’s tuition excludes cost of travelling and accommodation for orientation.
How to apply?
Application forms are available at the website at www.gtuc.edu.gh. The cost of the application form is Gh ¢150, payable by way of Bankers Draft (from any bank). Applicants have the option to post the filled form to Ghana Technology University College, Graduate School, Private Mail Bag 100, Accra-North or mail scanned application forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. International students who reside outside Ghana at the time of applying can pay $50 USD in international money order for the cost of the form. A bank account will be provided on request for payment of forms. Unpaid and incomplete forms will not be processed.
There are three admission sessions in a year: May, September and January
- One year option- Weekends (8.00am to 4.30pm)
- Two year Distance Learning Option- Online hours to be determined by students. Scheduled Chat time with faculty to be determined before module begins.
Lectures are delivered by faculty form GTUC and Professors/Guest Lecturers from Anhalt University of Applied Sciences Germany who fly-in for face to face lectures.
Students will graduate from both Universities (GTUC and Anhalt) and have the opportunity to attend both Graduation Ceremonies in Ghana and Germany (November of each year)
How to verify this programme at Anhalt University.
Kindly follow the link below to verify information from Anhalt.
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496
Nigeria campus: +2348085039466
Nigeria Office: email@example.com
SOLACE ABENA KLUDJESON (ADMINISTRATOR, AFRICAN GUARANTEE TRUST FINANCIALS, AGT)