MSc Business Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Posted by David Donkor
- Posted in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Masters Programmes
About the programme
The Master of Science in Business Entrepreneurship and Technology programme is a two (2) year collaborative programme between Ghana Technology University College and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
The programme provides intensive preparation for leadership roles in dynamic local, national and global business environments. It prepares our graduates to influence policy, drive innovation and change in businesses through technology. It also aims to meet the academic and professional needs of graduates who wish to pursue a career in a technology oriented business environment and to meet the needs of professionals who wish to further their education.
- Managing the Entrepreneurial Organization
- Management Practices
- Managing Organizational Behaviour
- Quantitative Thinking
- Value-Based Marketing Strategies
- Managerial Marketing
- Managing the Technology Driven Organization
- Introduction to Taxation
- Delivering Value in Business Processes
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- International Trade for Entrepreneurs
- Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial Applications of IT
- Entrepreneurship/Venture Initiation
- Cultural Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Commercialization Practicum
- Economics of Entrepreneurship
- Master Thesis on Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Finance and Risk Analysis
- Entrepreneurship/Law & Ethics
- Delivering Superior Customer Value/ Entrepreneurship
Why should l choose this course?
- The course has a tremendously expanding field with a high workforce demand
- Students are well equipped for leading positions in globally operating companies in Ghana and worldwide.
- The programme develops entrepreneurs with the agility to survive competition
Course length: 2 years (full time). Evening option only
Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in business administration, information technology or related area.
Graduate Admissions Office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496