MSc Engineering & Management
About the Programme
This one (1) year collaborative programme with Coventry University, UK, provides the inter-linkages between manufacturing strategy and a company’s corporate strategy. It offers students the capacity to understand the requirements of the manufacturing industry and its supply chain. The course delivers sound practice of management in an industrial enterprise. With a carefully selected range of operational and technical learning opportunities, the course prepares students in making successful business decisions at the strategic level within a manufacturing organization. Perspectives of internationalization, entrepreneurship, and wealth generation are designed into the course to help enable students to become the industrial leaders of the future in a competitive engineering environment focus.
- Lean Operation
- Sustainability & Environmental Management System
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management and Six Sigma
- Organizational Behaviour & HRM
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Research Methods
Why should l choose MSc Engineering and Management programme?
On successful completion of the programme students should be able to:
- Apply skills to the practice of management in a commercial engineering enterprise
- Deploy Strategic principles in scheduling and planning for industrial projects
- Understand the legal and commercial requirements of contracting and purchasing activity
- Effectively evaluate the impact of operational strategy on a company’s corporate strategy.
- Respond to and manage elements of change, entrepreneurship and innovation.
1year (full time) or 2-3 years (part-time). Evening and weekend options are available.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496