About the programme
The MSc Engineering Project Management programme is a one (1) year collaborative programme between Ghana Technology University College and Coventry University in UK.
The MSc prepares students for managing organizational change through projects. It takes a high level, critical and evaluative view of the subject, emphasizing managerial and strategic use of the techniques of project management. Students are made to understand complex engineering projects, project organizations and project management methods.
A graduate of this programme is expected to adopt a proactive approach to organizational issues, which illustrates an understanding of the impact of the changing environment and the context within which project managers and organizations operate.
Quality Management & Six Sigma
Global Engineering Strategy
Financial Decision Making and Risk Analysis
Advanced Project Management
Why should l choose Msc Engineering Project management?
On successful completion of the programme students should be able to:
- Respond to and manage elements of change, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Conceive, cost, plan, schedule and manage complex projects
- Apply management techniques to the solution of business problems in the manufacture and supply of goods
- Students will be able to work effectively in multidisciplinary engineering projects
- Conduct financial forecasting, project appraisal and sensitivity, uncertainty and risk analysis
- Student will have the ability to assess and establish a financially sound manufacturing project in relation to the company’s long term strategic development
1 year (full time) or 2-3 years (part-time). Evening and weekend options are available.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496