MSc Oil & Gas Management
About the programme
The one (1) year MSc Oil and Gas Management is a collaborative programme with Coventry University UK, which aims to provide specialist professional development and qualifications for a wide range of potential employers including national and multinational energy companies, consultancies, energy ministries and local/international allied agencies. Modules in the programme focus on theoretical, policy design, scientific, technological and operational aspects of oil and gas management.
Introduction to Oil & Gas
Future of Oil & Gas
HSE management in Oil & Gas Industry
Petroleum Contracts and Economics
Impact Of Petroleum Exploration, Extraction And Transportation
Organizational Behaviour & HRM
Why should l choose MSc Oil and Gas Management?
- It develops students’ understanding of the fundamentals of oil and gas management including the processes, drivers, threat and opportunities related to the management of the industry
- Students are able to apply the understanding of the politics of oil and gas and threats in their work environments
- Students develop the competence to safely and effectively manage projects in the oil and gas industries.
- Students develop the academic and professional competencies which enhance the mobility of professional employment
- Develop effective leadership and management skills for the oil and gas sector and use appropriate business policies and strategies within a changing operational and legislative context to meet stakeholders’ interest
Degree-A Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in business, economics or related area. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years of work experience.
Diploma– Higher National Diploma (HND) or 2-year Diploma from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience.
Course Duration: 1 year (full time) or 2-3 years (part-time). Only weekend option is available. Evening option is contingent on availability of numbers.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496