Msc. Supply Chain Management
About the programme
The MSc. Supply Chain Management is a one (1) year collaborative programme with Coventry University, UK designed to explore the nature, role and contribution of supply chain management and its application to industrial and consumer-based supply chains. It equips the student with an understanding of supply chain management from both a customer and supplier perspective and aims to prepare them for a managerial role in a supply organization. Due to increasing customer demands for quality product and services, the programme has been designed to give in-depth understanding about the key factors to consider for a successful supply chain system and superior business performance and in the manufacturing, exploration, health services, financial industry and multinational operations.
Modules on the Programme:
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing Management
- Lean Operations
- Logistics Operations
- Sustainability & Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Management & Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Contracting Management
Why should l choose this course?
The completion of this programme should enable a student to:
• Apply management techniques to the solution of business problems in the manufacture and supply of goods
• Effectively use supply chain systems in diverse ways to contributes to competitive advantage to a manufacturing or related industry
• Sufficiently deploy the skills needed for a manufacturing industry and its supply chain.
• Assess the impact of manufacturing strategy on a company’s corporate strategy.
Degree-A Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in business, economics or related area. Applicants to MBA programmes must have at least two years of work experience.
Diploma– Higher National Diploma (HND) or 2-year Diploma from an accredited university. Applicants must have at least four (4) years post-graduation work experience.
Professionals-Chartered member from a professional qualifying bodies; preferably, CIPS, CILT or ICBA. Applicants must have at least two (2) years post qualification work experience.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496