MSc Telecommunications Management
- Posted by David Donkor
- Posted in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Masters Programmes
About the programme
It is a two (2) year collaborative programme between Ghana Technology University College and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
The program is a high level modular course which provides intensive preparation for professional practice in management of telecommunications concerns. It provides opportunities for individuals with both technical and non-technical degrees who are seeking graduate education to help them advance into managerial and leadership roles in the dynamic telecommunications environment.
It gives students the needed skills in integrated global business management techniques to support high level decision making.
It equips students with the agility to develop and apply strategy in response to the external environment. Emphasis is given to quality processes that enhance value and reduce waste in the operations in the telecommunications industry.
Students are given solid financial analysis background to determine return on investments and to evaluate the sustainability of projects. Our graduates in telecommunications management are adept in influencing policy and applying their skills to plan, acquire, operate and evaluate telecommunications systems.
- Communication Networks
- Data Communications and Networks
- Internet Technology and E- Commerce
- Project Management
- Strategic Management of Technology and innovation
- Organizational Leadership and Decision Making
- Economics and Financial Analysis
- Introduction to Wireless Communication
- Internet and Information Security
- Research Methodology and Seminar Presentation
- Managing People in Technology Based Organization
- Telecommunication Policy, Legal and Regulatory issues
- Master thesis
Two (2) years. Evening option available
Degree-A Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or other qualifications required for Telecommunications Engineering
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496