About the programme
It is a two (2) year collaborative programme between GTUC and Wildau Institute of Technology, Germany. The programme offers training in highly-specialized fields of application in selected areas of information, communications technology and service. It provides graduates with specialist knowledge and relevant methods for management. The course equips students with the requisite leadership tools to influence policy and decisions in this fast-growing ICT field of application.
It also exposes students to vital management concepts and project management in the ICT industry, giving graduates the skill to set up and successfully run their own businesses.
- Informatics for Telematics Students
- Computer Science
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Management of Computer Networks
- Distributed Communication Systems
- IT Security
- Telematics Software Project
- Positioning and Navigation for Telematics Services
- Business Administration
- Finance Management
- Personnel Management
- Project Management in Software Engineering
- Systematic and Design Methods
- Legal Sciences
- Data Security
Why should l choose Msc Telematics?
- It offers a systemic education to aspects of networks and telematic services, management innovation and research
- Graduates become competent to analyze the features, problems and constraints of telematic services and networks in use
- Students are well prepared to generate new knowledge and develop new applications to improve existing networks and services
- Ability to transmit the acquired knowledge to corporate sector
- Students will be able to initiate tasks and contribute significantly to the advancement of telematic engineering at the work place.
- Students also learn activity planning
Course length: 2 years (full time)
A first degree with A Bachelor’s degree (at least Second Class Lower) in computer science, engineering, information and communication technology, mathematics or telecommunications from an accredited university or college.
Graduate admissions office-
Accra campus: +233 (0)302-917152, 0202698352/3
Kumasi campus: +233(0)3221-92373, 0202698214
Koforidua Learning Centre: 0202625760, 0202625761
Takoradi Learning Centre: 0202625794
Ho Learning Centre: 0505663496